We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Vegas show tickets

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
209 reviews
Save Topic
Las Vegas show tickets

Hi

we are visiting in October, and there are a couple of shows we wish to go to - we want to book our tickets now so that we have definitely got them, which is the best (safest) website to book them? I always use Ticketmaster here or the venue direct so am ok in UK, but little wary about doing it for an overseas trip! thanks

London
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Vegas show tickets

hey, im in the UK too and going in October - i have done the same thing, if you use ticketmaster.com and then they send you the email conf and you collect them at the ticket office to the venue - use a credit card and you are even more protected... what shows do you want to see?

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Vegas show tickets

hi

thanks for your reply - we are looking at RatPack but ticketmaster don't seem to have them..i'm just a bit wary of using another site in case it is not a genuine one!

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,780 posts
1,330 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Vegas show tickets

I suggest you look at www.broadwaybox.com or www.smartervegas.com for ticket discounts!

Bon voyage:)

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
51 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Vegas show tickets

Hey, Overseas visitors can will call and collect at the venue. I have done it that way always through Ticketmaster or the venue. Never a problem. Most shows other that headliners you can normally purchase halp price the day of the show. Good luck. What shows are you going to out of interest? I'm there in October and have booked Britney Spears and Raid the Rock Vault.

5. Re: Las Vegas show tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 05:16