We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Point play

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Point play

I have 8 dollars point play in my mlife account what is this and how do u use it ,thanks

Stevenage, United...
Level Contributor
1,935 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Point play

When you reach $10 of pointplay you can convert it to $10 of freeplay at a slot machine. You will see a sticker on some machines that do not accept freeplay (Megabuck, for example) but most machines you can play freeplay on. At MGM the minimum maybe $25 but I have converted $10 of pointplay to freeplay at MC, Mirage. I am sure you can at most MGM properties.

On the slot machine I put in $5 then my card followed by my PIN no. then press Yes. I select the Pointplay option and then Yes. Then I have an option of 1 = $10 or 2 = $25. I press 1 then Yes. When I play the machine it takes money from my $5 then adds what I bet from the $10 at the end of my spin plus any money I win until I have played all $10 then you can cashout or play on. You may be able to go from one machine to another. I think you use the freeplay option if you move to a different machine. I would check with a slot attendant.

I have an offer of two free nights plus $75 in Freeplay so I will select the Freeplay option not the Pointplay option. I have $10 pointplay on my card as well I could convert and so have $85 in freeplay.

A slot attendant will help you as they did for me the first time I did it. .

Remember you must use your card within every 12months or you will lose the points and Express comps.

Edited: 20 August 2014, 14:00
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Point play

Ok thanks for that

Malibu
Level Contributor
10,938 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Point play

Do not spend it all at one place.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Point play

Why not

Hatfield, United...
Level Contributor
633 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Point play

I'm guessing Underpar was joking, about the huge some of money :0)

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Point play

O rite lol

7. Re: Point play

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 05:17