We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio's fitness center

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
california
7 posts
Save Topic
Bellagio's fitness center

Does anybody know if the hotel guest can use fitness center for free in Bellagio? Or any discount? Its web says $25....

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellagio's fitness center

Bellagio's fitness center and spa is for hotel guests only anyway, so the question of whether guests get it for free or at a discounted rate is irrelevant.

I'm afraid that if you want to use the gym at any Vegas hotel (with the one exception of the Four Seasons) you're going to have to pay for the privilege. I guess they want you spending money gambling not staying healthy. On the upside, the facilities at Bellagio are superb.

syracuse NY
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellagio's fitness center

Yes, you have to pay, but if you get a massage, facial or just about any treatment, admission to the fitness center is included. Using the Steam room, saunas etc is a great way to spend part of the day before an hour massage.....

manchester...
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellagio's fitness center

so........thats what i was wondering.......

if u r not a guest but book a treatment - can u use the gym/facilities etc

4. Re: Bellagio's fitness center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 17:23