We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have you changed your dining choices for Restaurant Week?

Derry, New Hampshire
Level Contributor
259 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Have you changed your dining choices for Restaurant Week?

Finally...two more wake ups, and we'll be on our way!

We just found out about Restaurant Week a couple of days ago. We are considering changing our plans to include Delmonico Steakhouse (lunch), Fix, and/or Veranda. I know the Veranda should be a no brainer but we haven't decided yet.

Are you planning to take part in Rest. Week?...If so, which Restaurant(s)?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
43,747 posts
1,304 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have you changed your dining choices for Restaurant Week?

No. We avoid Restaurant Week everywhere, as we want the full menu, and not something abbreviated, regardless of the price.

Hunt

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Have you changed your dining choices for Restaurant Week?

Restaurant Week is a good time to try out new restaurants without blowing your budget. We like to go out for lunch at work during Restaurant Week in Chicago....ours occurs in February and it gives us a reason to step outside in the harsh winter ! I was in NY two weeks ago and we did Marseille for pre-show dinner before seeing Aladdin on Broadway. I wish we were going during Restaurant Week but we still have 3 weeks before we leave for LV

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
10,102 posts
1,344 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Have you changed your dining choices for Restaurant Week?

I would look at Restaurant Week as a good opportunity to try somewhere different....

Bon apetit:)

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
10 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Have you changed your dining choices for Restaurant Week?

I noticed that some restaurants have a special menu for Restaurant Week. Is this in addition to the regular menu or the only menu available at that time? I am unfamiliar with how that works.

las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Have you changed your dining choices for Restaurant Week?

The full menu is available as well.

Derry, New Hampshire
Level Contributor
259 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Have you changed your dining choices for Restaurant Week?

"No. We avoid Restaurant Week everywhere, as we want the full menu, and not something abbreviated, regardless of the price."

Hunt

Glad that's working out for you, Hunt.

I just thought this might be more popular, since it is associated with, what appears to be, a worthy charity and all. I hope our plans work out well enough to be able to eat at one or two of the participating restaurants. But, of course, to each their own.

Good Luck and Enjoy!

7. Re: Have you changed your dining choices for Restaurant Week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:16