We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rollaway Bed Comfort?

Melbourne, Australia
13 posts
Save Topic
Rollaway Bed Comfort?

Hi There

My sister, mum and I are traveling to Las Vegas for 8 nights oct 2015 and as we are getting down to the seriousness of looking at Hotels to stay we are concerned about roll away beds (comfort and fit in room). I had one lady tell me that she stayed at the Monte Carlo and the room size (Deluxe) comfortably allowed for 2 queen beds plus a roll away. She said her son slept on and found comfortable. I am looking to stay at Monte Carlo, Mirage, Excalibur or Harrah's maybe?

Any pics or comments of a roll away in one of these rooms/hotels would be appreciated.

PS...Don't want 2 rooms.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
5,591 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rollaway Bed Comfort?

I have always found the rooms at Harrah's to be a bit on the small side. I think it would be tight in there with a rollaway.

The rooms at Ballys are quite large and would easily accommodate a rollaway (if they offer them?).

Edited: 24 August 2014, 12:55
minnesota
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rollaway Bed Comfort?

I would second Bally's on the room size. It has a great location also.

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
5,591 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rollaway Bed Comfort?

If your budget allows it, look at The Hotel/Delano and the Bella Suite at the Venetian. Those rooms have two beds plus a pull-out sofa.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
298 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rollaway Bed Comfort?

I have had a roll away at Mirage twice now and it fits fine. You can push it against the wall right inside the door and still have a clear path from front to back of the room.

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
3,351 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rollaway Bed Comfort?

I wouldn't want to sleep on a rollaway bed for eight nights. Two rooms seems like the obvious choice to me. If cost is the reason you don't want two rooms, have you factored into your calculations the fees that Strip hotels typically charge for a third person in a room and a rollaway bed?

Ontario
Level Contributor
601 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rollaway Bed Comfort?

I slept on a roll away at Mirage and it was like sleeping on a cloud. I was amazed at how comfortable it was.

7. Re: Rollaway Bed Comfort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2015, 05:15