We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mayweather v Maidana II - closed circuit venues

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Mayweather v Maidana II - closed circuit venues

Hi guys,

A group of 4 of us would like to watch the next Mayweather fight on 13 Sept. Looking for closed circuit venues or viewing parties. Does anyone have links of a list of these or where to buy tickets?

Thanks guys,

Neil

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Mayweather v Maidana II - closed circuit venues

Hi Neil, my gf and I are also hoping to watch it on closed circuit, the tickets have not been released yet, the fight hasn't sold out so they will wait till even closer to the fight to release the CC tickets. Hope you enjoy it 😄

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mayweather v Maidana II - closed circuit venues

On the look out for this as well! Ticket prices for the fight itself are still a bit on the high side. Preferably looking to watch it in the MGM somewhere

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mayweather v Maidana II - closed circuit venues

Chris I'm hoping to watch it at the MGM as well, I think there will be a great energy and excitement where the crowds for the actual fight will be. To me it's better to be watching it on the huge screens for 75 bucks or so than paying for the cheap tickets and being stuck way up in the heavens at the fight. Hope there's an announcement soon.

Everett...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mayweather v Maidana II - closed circuit venues

http://www.lasvegassoul.com/mayweather/

I found two fight parties listed here. Check it out.

Everett...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mayweather v Maidana II - closed circuit venues

http://www.lasvegassoul.com/mayweather/

I found two viewing parties listed here. Check it out at the bottom of the page.

Lubbock, Texas
Level Contributor
212 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Mayweather v Maidana II - closed circuit venues

Eddie send me a message. Maybe we can split a VIP tale at the double barrel saloon.

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Mayweather v Maidana II - closed circuit venues

Can't believe the fight is a week on Saturday and there's still no announcement on Closed Circuit! Ticket sales must be much poorer than anticipated.

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Mayweather v Maidana II - closed circuit venues

I emailed the MGM chris and they said to contact them the week before the fight. That's the day I land so ill just go into the hotel and ask.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mayweather v Maidana II - closed circuit venues

I also emailed the conceierge at the Vdara - they have had no information through regards Closed Circuit showings.

The link above looks like the best bet.

Los Angeles...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Mayweather v Maidana II - closed circuit venues

Ticketmaster just announced closed circuit tickets for the MGM Grand go on sale 9/3/14. You can go on Ticketmaster but the prices are not there yet, just the sale date.