We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Vegas Wedding!

Scotland
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Las Vegas Wedding!

Hi! I am getting married at Aria on 15th sep 2015. Looking for ideas for places for dinner and entertainment later on..want something different...don't want to travel all that way and have the same wedding I would have had back home! 😊

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
10,073 posts
1,343 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Vegas Wedding!

Congratulations:)

1. How many persons will be in your wedding party?

2. Is there anything in particular that appeals to you? I see it's not your first visit to Las Vegas

3. Any ideas on budget?

With your wedding taking place in September 2015, you're planning well in advance!

AT

Edited: 27 August 2014, 08:11
Scotland
Level Contributor
5 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Vegas Wedding!

I am planning on having between 40 & 50 guests. Dont want something to fancy.

Bremen, IN
Level Contributor
245 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Vegas Wedding!

My wife and I got married in Vegas in 2007. We had a much smaller wedding party than you, only ten people. We went to the Voodoo restaurant at the top of the Rio. A beautiful view and very good food. I would highly recommend.

4. Re: Las Vegas Wedding!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 06:15