We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mgm signature

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
mgm signature

we are staying at the mgm signature in 2 weeks time for 3 nights and have a few questions. we would be very grateful if anyone can help us out with a few tips. we have booked a delux suite and a one bedroom suite with a balcony.

is there a main reception for all three towers as I believe you don't find out which room or tower you are staying in until you arrive.

what about tea and coffee in your room or do you need to go to the local store.....if so which one..... cutlery and utensils, are they provided in the rooms as I would like to cook a meal for us all on one of the nights.

we would appreciate any tips and advice for our 4 day stay especially cash/credit/debit cards

thank you.....Andy t

Edited: 29 August 2014, 19:41
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: mgm signature

Andy, never stayed at the Signature but recent trip report was posted by someone staying at the Signature:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k7735…

Might not answer all of your questions but might answer 1 or 2.

Just over 2 weeks for me too! Have fun

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Reno
Level Contributor
4,136 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mgm signature

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g45963-d601419-…

Scroll down and click on "tips", as well.

Edited: 29 August 2014, 19:52
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mgm signature

cheers mate. you too

Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,879 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mgm signature

They can tell you at the entrance gate which tower you are in. Just give them your name there.

We did not cook in the room so I can't remember for sure what they might have available.

England
Level Contributor
1,506 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: mgm signature

Andrew you will find everything you need except for a kettle mate.

you can boil a pan of water for tea or pickup a travel kettle from walgreens.

they do have a coffee percolator in the rooms and lots of packs of filtered coffee but if like me you take milk again get this from walgreens.

have you booked direct with the sig? if so deposit can be alot depending on how long you are there. You can opt out of charging to your room which dramatically reduces the hold on your card.

If this is your first visit to the sig ask for tower one high floor strip facing if possible. My last stay there a couple of weeks ago had an extended balcony and by far the best view ive ever had in all my stays at the sig.

Enjoy

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: mgm signature

cheers. I booked with booking.com before Christmas. got a delux suite and a one bedroom suite with balcony for $638 for three nights. they have already taken a 1 nights deposit for both rooms. should I pay cash or debit/credit card for the remainder.

thanks again

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: mgm signature

thank you for that

8. Re: mgm signature

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 06:17