We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend a jewellers please

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend a jewellers please

My daughters is looking at buying a new engagement ring and wedding ring on her up and coming trip.

Any suggestions for a good reputable jeweler please?

Penrith, United...
Level Contributor
5,013 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend a jewellers please

My wife is in love with tiffanys. There is s location in the forum shops and one at crystals.

Dallas
Level Contributor
21,072 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommend a jewellers please

Las Vegas is probably the last place in the world I would shop for expensive jewelry. I'm sure mark ups are extremely high in any shops on the strip.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
4,598 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommend a jewellers please

Even with the mark-up I find the prices lower than what I could get something at home. With your exchange, I suspect you will find the same. I can't recommend a specific jeweler cuz I don't buy much, but I would caution that buying something special like wedding ring that so far from home would have risks if something goes wrong with it, etc. If you're not looking for super high price range rings, I suppose it's a small risk, but if you're looking at big dollars, I'd want to shop closer to home for the service perspective. The little I picked up, I've gone to Zales simply because they have a counterpart in Canada and in my city that can/will provide service and warranty for what I buy there.

Lee, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
219 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommend a jewellers please

Go to the major jewelers, Tiffany, Cartier, or Graff.

5. Re: Recommend a jewellers please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 05:16