We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seating for Jubilee

Searcy, Arkansas
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Topic
Seating for Jubilee

In regards to the Table Seating at the front of the Jubilee Theatre. Are the chairs nice comfortable type chairs, or, are they just a straight back "dining room" type of chair?

I'm looking at tickets and quite surprised that there are a lot of table seats available while many of the "theatre style" seats appear to be bought already.

Thanks for your help.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,565 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,032 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Covington, Georgia
Level Contributor
289 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seating for Jubilee

When I went two years ago, they were the hard straight back wood chairs that your butt goes numb after 20 mins.

Good luck! Maybe they are updated to something more comfortable.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,362 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seating for Jubilee

Hard back dining room style chairs. Save your money and see a different show. I saw it in early June and it was awful. Boring and just sad. The costumes are great, but that's about it.

Marquette, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
2,459 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seating for Jubilee

We saw it in August and yes, straight back chairs, but a great view from up front. As to the quality of the show--we were comped---otherwise I likely wouldn't pay to see it. But it is the last of the old style Vegas shows so if you have a hankering to see something like that who knows how long they will remain?

4. Re: Seating for Jubilee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2015, 05:16