We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fall Cosmopolitan offer came through

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
Save Topic
Fall Cosmopolitan offer came through

Just received the standard two night Sunday - Thursday offer we've been getting for the last year after using the freeplay rebate offer awhile back. It didn't include identity play as others have, but after calling to confirm that the offer was for a Terrace studio we decided to go ahead and book it. We were told we did have to pay the $25 per night resort fee...but we were happy to stay in a Terrace room for $50 for two nights.

I decided to push our luck a bit and check on upgrade to a fountain view...the customer rep. offered a Terrace studio with fountain view for an additional $30 per night...but then asked how attached we might be to that room type? She went on to say she could bump us to a one bedroom fountain view with jacuzzi tub for the same $30 per night. Yes please....

So it should shake out to about $80 per night plus tax / fee when it's all said and done. We've never stayed at the Cosmo...so it'll be a nice way to end the trip. First three nights are in a Tower room at Mirage. The only other room we've had in Vegas with a truly seperate bedroom was at the TheHotel and we just loved the feel of it. Very nice if someone wants to stay up and the other wants to sleep. Seems like a good deal to us.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
4,882 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Fall Cosmopolitan offer came through

How far out did the offer go for? Get some booze and sit out on your terrace; you will love it.

Level Contributor
2,030 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fall Cosmopolitan offer came through

Offer was for two nights Sunday - Thursday or Friday and Saturday with $200 resort credit each day, totalling $400 if you booked Friday - Saturday. Dates were Sept. 4 - November 14th 2014.

The wife is very pleased and we're looking forward to two nights with that balcony.

Los Altos...
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Fall Cosmopolitan offer came through

Sounds like the trip is already a winner! Can't wait for the report...

philly
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fall Cosmopolitan offer came through

Got an offer from Cosmo too through to September 30. Not much of a fall offer...

Level Contributor
2,030 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Fall Cosmopolitan offer came through

Confirmation shows "Premium view"....I thought I had read somewhere else on here that might reflect a strip view and not specifically the fountains. Might have to call them back on that.

Level Contributor
2,030 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Fall Cosmopolitan offer came through

For the record, I called to confirm a "Premium View" at the Cosmo is a Bellagio Fountain View Room. I had read on other posts that premium might mean strip view only, but customer service confirmed it is Fountain.

Washington
Level Contributor
4,461 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fall Cosmopolitan offer came through

I believe my offer reflected being Summer, good thru Sept. Anyway, I'm reserved in a Terrace Suite Fountain View room for one week later this month. I don't know why, but for some reason I "love" staying in this particular type of Cosmo room. I just hope it'll be on one of their highest four floors, which tends to give me one huge &/or overwhelming feeling of excitement.

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,111 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fall Cosmopolitan offer came through

We did this offer in June, and it was fabulous! We didn't have to pay a resort fee, so you may not either! Enjoy!!

9. Re: Fall Cosmopolitan offer came through

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2015, 06:15