We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unique Wedding Locations?Supper ideas for taking guests out?

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Unique Wedding Locations?Supper ideas for taking guests out?

We are trying to plan a Vegas wedding from Canada. Budget is DEFINATELY a consideration for us. Looking for any unique ideas ppl have experienced for weddings as well as group supper locations. Thanks for any help!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
3,820 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Unique Wedding Locations?Supper ideas for taking guests out?

I tried to talk my brother and sister in law into getting married at the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign but they weren't that adventurous. If you are...

thelasvegasweddingcompany.com/las-vegas-welc…

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
53,604 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Unique Wedding Locations?Supper ideas for taking guests out?

Budget? Unique? Denny's!

http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/2013/3/27/194438/763/vegas-travel/Tie+The+Knot+at+Denny's+on+Fremont+For+$95

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
769 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Unique Wedding Locations?Supper ideas for taking guests out?

Good luck and best wishes! I had to smile when I read the word supper. I have not heard that for so many years. Do you also call lunch 'dinner' as my farming relatives did? Brought back memories. Thanks!

Westampton, New...
Level Contributor
709 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Unique Wedding Locations?Supper ideas for taking guests out?

you may want to look to the Las Vegas message boards on Theknot.com for inspirations

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Unique Wedding Locations?Supper ideas for taking guests out?

We considered Tule Springs Park as our wedding venue (wedding was in June), but the fiance (now husband) wouldn't go for it. There are antique ranch builds from the late 1800s there, very romantic, relatively low cost.

I also like the Bootlegger Bistro's private dining area - Bootlegger is an Italian place just south of the Strip on LV Blvd. There you'd have your ceremony venue and dinner/supper venue in one, at a much lower price point than any of the Strip hotels.

There's always Red Rock for the ceremony, or Spring Mountain Ranch State Park, which has the fantastic scenery but also a fabulous vintage ranch home.

You could look at Hoover Dam - there are some larger spaces outside not on the dam itself, but on the embankments on the side.

Mob Museum or Neon Boneyard could be fun, very Vegas places to get hitched.

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Unique Wedding Locations?Supper ideas for taking guests out?

Thanks for the tips and yes Sheila, it is called dinner instead of lunch here. Glad to make you smile!

7. Re: Unique Wedding Locations?Supper ideas for taking guests out?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 05:16