We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tattoo parlour near Ballys

Irelands
Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Tattoo parlour near Ballys

hi, heading to Vegas in October for 4 nights and wanted to get a tattoo while I'm there, can someone recommend a tattoo parlour near Bally's where I'm staying????

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,565 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,032 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tattoo parlour near Ballys

Vince Neil Ink is on the strip, just north of the Flamingo. Not sure if there are any that are closer.

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
203 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tattoo parlour near Ballys

There is a really good shop in the Miracle Mile Shops in Planet Hollywood.

Whitehorse, Canada
Level Contributor
1,827 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tattoo parlour near Ballys

Both of those are pricey...

Angie @ Fallen Leaf Tattoo, it's on Tropicana about 15 min ride.

She is fantastic, clean place like a hospital OR. She is always busy, but call and see if she can fit you in...5 Stars!

Allentown...
Level Contributor
837 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tattoo parlour near Ballys

Do you really want to take the chance? I'm sure they are clean and safe but anything can happen and possibly ruin your vacation. You can get a tattoo anywhere.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
266 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tattoo parlour near Ballys

You can take the free shuttle from Ballys to the Rio and try Counts tattoo. Same guy that has the car rehab show on TV. Counts customs

Irelands
Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tattoo parlour near Ballys

Thanks for all tthe suggestions, I think I'll try Angie @ the Fallen Leaf, not getting anything too elaborate. It'll be my first tattoo so not looking for anything too complicated

7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Tattoo parlour near Ballys

Heading off in about 7 weeks and am looking for a good tattoo artist. Did you end up getting yours? Where and were you happy with it? Thanks

8. Re: Tattoo parlour near Ballys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2015, 05:16