We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viator posting $29.99 tickets for the High Roller...good dea

Sherman, TX
Level Contributor
939 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Viator posting $29.99 tickets for the High Roller...good dea

Some friends and I are coming to Vegas in December. Thought about giving the "Vegas Eye" a try. Is the a good deal, $29.99 for a ticket? We are staying DT so we will have a $50 RT cab ride to the Strip. Just trying to find out more. Read a few past threads, but was wanting a few more comments. Thanks for your time.

Dallas
Level Contributor
21,716 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viator posting $29.99 tickets for the High Roller...good dea

I would not bother to ride the thing for free.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,803 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Viator posting $29.99 tickets for the High Roller...good dea

I know Viator was just bought by trip advisor

only a good deal if iyt includes open bar IMHO

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
364 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Viator posting $29.99 tickets for the High Roller...good dea

Is that the ticket price for during the day? Thought they were selling for $20 now at the High Roller itself?

Wouldn't bother with the cab if you are trying to save money and don't mind getting the bus.

Edited: 04 September 2014, 15:35
Mullica Hill, New...
Level Contributor
6,528 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Viator posting $29.99 tickets for the High Roller...good dea

$29.99 seems a bit high for a pre-purchased ticket. There can be better deals out there, so I'll pass on that one.

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Viator posting $29.99 tickets for the High Roller...good dea

That price sounds high. I thought the ride was something like $19.99 during the day and $24.99 at night (?). You might want to keep looking around for a deal. Seems I've read about a few BOGO / 2 for 1 offers on here. Maybe try the Search Box at the top of this page. Check the Total Rewards / Caesars website for info on The High Roller, as well as the various Vegas discount sites - smartervegas, vegas.com, lasvegasadvisor, etc.

high wycombe
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Viator posting $29.99 tickets for the High Roller...good dea

I went on it just over a week ago during the day. It was $19.99 plus a $2 booking fee per ticket IIRC.

high wycombe
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Viator posting $29.99 tickets for the High Roller...good dea

I went on it just over a week ago during the day. It was $19.99 plus a $2 booking fee per ticket IIRC.

8. Re: Viator posting $29.99 tickets for the High Roller...good dea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 06:16