We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone seen the Mirage's "Love"?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
678 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone seen the Mirage's "Love"?

Hi everyone!

Well, I'm looking forward to a Christmas time trip and was wondering how you liked "Love"? I really love the Beatles. Also, I have heard that you have to crane your neck if you sit in the front and most expensive seats to see a lot of the show. Is this true? Should I get seats that are farther up and towards the back of the theatre so that I don't have to crane my neck? I don't know. Maybe, I

misunderstood. Thanks for all your help. It's so good to be back on board. Lucia

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone seen the Mirage's "Love"?

Lucia,

Several people have seen the show and commented on it here. It seems for the most part they have liked it and like most Cirque shows the best seats are not necessarily closest to the stage. I have reserved seats for our October trip and when I called to make reservations the clerk said NOT to buy the most expensive seats. I will include my thoughts on the show in my TR after I get back.

Have you seen the Fab Four at Aladdin? If you love the Beatles it is a really fun show and 2 for 1 coupons are easy to come by.

Treasure Island...
Level Contributor
214 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone seen the Mirage's "Love"?

we just booked tickets for the 11/7 show that was recently added. we are also huge Beatles fans and following the advice of this forum, went with the $99 lower balcony seats. cant wait!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone seen the Mirage's "Love"?

Thank you 3Katmama and Flatbil!

I guess I'll get the less expensive seats as well then. Also, thanks for the tip on, "The Fab Four" at the Aladdin. I think I'll try and see them too. Have a great time! Lucia

Level Contributor
1,060 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone seen the Mirage's "Love"?

I saw "Love" on 08/24/06 and sat at section 209, row k, seat 11 and it was perfect. I was also told not to sit at the most expensive seats as they are at stage level and that is true. If you are a Beatles fan just the perfect sound system will be an incredible experience.

Esperance Western...
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone seen the Mirage's "Love"?

I saw Love a few weeks ago and sat in section 209 and the seats were great. I loved the show, it is different to other cirque shows because it is focuses more on the music than acrobatics etc. It is fantastic and not to be missed.

Alicia

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone seen the Mirage's "Love"?

The show was really great. If you are a Beatles fan, you are sure to enjoy it. It is not a typical CdS show. The emphasis is on the music and interpreting the music rather than on acrobats (although they still have some). I decided to go at the last minute so I ended up with a nosebleed seat ($69). It was fine- I was able to see everything with no problems. The theater is small and you will have a good view no matter where you sit. If I were to go again, I would still sit in the balcony.

Natchitoches
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone seen the Mirage's "Love"?

Saw Love the last night during its 'preview' in June. Had seats at the tippy top, which is not far from the stage since the theatre is smallish. Could see everything just fine.

I agree with the previous post. Love is a different show from other CdS shows. More focus on the music, lots of visual projections, very 'hip'. Personally, I like the acrobatics of the other shows, but that is my personal preference. If you are a Beatles fan, you are sure to enjoy this! The last number, 'All You Need is Love', will bring tears to your eyes - it did me.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone seen the Mirage's "Love"?

Thanks so much Escaper, Welka,vp03, and mrsq! I'm definitely a Beatles fan and I really didn't want to see a lot of acrobatic performances. This really seems to be right up my alley. Actualy, I love that song and it holds a special meaning for many of us. I'm sure I'll be crying while that is playing as well. God bless you all.

Lucia

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone seen the Mirage's "Love"?

OOps! I meant "actually".

las vegas
Level Contributor
2 posts
378 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone seen the Mirage's "Love"?

We so enjoyed this production. The theatre is very well designed. Go for 10th row and up.