We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap seats at LOVE????

Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
249 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
cheap seats at LOVE????

Help please... Can anyone tell me if I will be dissapointed with the cheap seats for LOVE? Tickets are in the VERY back row of section 303. I would have sprung for the best seats in house but can not bring myself to pay over $300 for 2 tickets. My husband loves the Beatles and I thought this would be fun for him. We are also seeing Mystere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! :)

Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
249 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap seats at LOVE????

Bump.... :)

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
448 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap seats at LOVE????

i've heard people say that the cheap seats are just fine because it's a small theater. don't worry, i think you'll be happy with your seats.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap seats at LOVE????

I'll know for sure soon enough (having sprung for those cheap seats for November) but I've not seen any negative posts here about them - most say that you get a good general overview, although your view is blocked maybe twice in the performance (by screens?) - there's mention of this in the Phantom v Love article that can be found online where a journalist bought the cheap seats to both shows and reported back.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cheap seats at LOVE????

I sat in a nosebleed seat ($69) in August. It was fine. I was able to see everything. It is an in the round theater and small. The most I would upgrade to (if at all)- the $99 seats. You will enjoy the show no matter where you sit. Don't worry.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
206 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: cheap seats at LOVE????

We had tickets in section 305 last week. The view was fine but I was disappointed in the show. It's probably just me but I preferred Mystere or "O". The woman next to me who marinated herself in Jean Nate' didn't help much either. Combine that with her excessive talking to her significant other and it really put me off for the show.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cheap seats at LOVE????

I sat in 2nd to last row section 304 and had a great time, great view. The line for concessions is quite long, there is too much of a selection, I recommend you get there early so you can soak up the vibe (the night I went it was very high energy pre-show) if you want to grab a beverage and be seated on time.

Detroit
Level Contributor
409 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: cheap seats at LOVE????

We had the $69 seats for Love, second to the last row on the very top, and they were positively fine. In fact, my husband and I both commented that we were glad that we weren't sitting closer. We absolutely loved this show. I much preferred it over Mystere (where we had the $60 seats, which were also fine). We would never pay more for our show tickets than our airline tickets for petes sake, but that's just us.

Chicago
Level Contributor
140 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: cheap seats at LOVE????

" .... The woman next to me who marinated herself in Jean Nate' didn't help much either ..."

Great line! I almost spit my coffee! Why oh why do people shower in their perfume?

Back on topic ...

It's good to know that the cheap seats are great for Love. We paid half of what others did for Mystere and enjoyed the show just as much.

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: cheap seats at LOVE????

We went last week....and we were very glad that we did not buy the most expensive seats...you really need to look down on the stage to take everything in...and even then I am sure we missed something...there is so much going on. It is very bizarre in a way but we loved it...you felt like the Beatles were really there and it made me feel very nostalgic for the time when they were all together and the reality that it will never happen....

New York
Level Contributor
463 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: cheap seats at LOVE????

This show sounds excellent! Just 1 question though--is it original Beatles music or is someone in the show singing beatle's songs?