We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Retaurant coupon suggestions and new coupon code

Yorktown, Virginia
Level Contributor
131 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Retaurant coupon suggestions and new coupon code

I will be going to Vegas Nov 10-14 with my husband. We are staying 4 nights free and got pretty reasonable nonstop flights on Southwest. I have a rental car through Dollar for the entire time for a total of around $90. I am a bargain and coupon shopper and have already purchased coupons on restaurant.com at (50% off), Kahunaville, Blondies, Jillians and the Original Pancake House. They are running 50% again ( code # 99923), and I was wondering if there are any other restaurants that are worth getting coupons for. I would love to go to Commanders Palace for lunch, but that coupon is currently sold out

Yorktown, Virginia
Level Contributor
131 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Retaurant coupon suggestions and new coupon code

bump

Sunman, Indiana
Level Contributor
119 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Retaurant coupon suggestions and new coupon code

Sorry for the ignorance , but where do you get these 50 % off certificates. I went to - restaraunt.com but couldn't navigate to find anything?

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Retaurant coupon suggestions and new coupon code

bigdog, you put the coupons in your cart then enter the discount code at checkout.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
677 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Retaurant coupon suggestions and new coupon code

Got a code this morning. 90210

Yorktown, Virginia
Level Contributor
131 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Retaurant coupon suggestions and new coupon code

Is it 50% off?

Ontario
Level Contributor
461 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Retaurant coupon suggestions and new coupon code

luvmytrips,

I just used the code (90210) and it was 50% off. Even better, I was able to cancel my previous order at 30% off with no penalty!

Thanks for the code gumbeaux!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,962 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Retaurant coupon suggestions and new coupon code

Just so you know- Jillians is Downtown at Neonopolis on Fremont Street. The reason Commander's Palce is sold out is that it is a good deal- the others , including Jillians are marginal in quallity at best. If you are going all the way to Vegas, you can find great bargains on food without resorting to restaurants.com deals that are there to keep mainly marginal restaurants to attract tourists to keep them from going out of business. Food in Vegas is really a bargain at many places without resorting to restaurants.com. Just my opinion that I expect many others to disagree with. I wouldn't patronize Jillians if it were free. Are you staying downtown- otherwise you have quite a way to drive-? - though maybe there are other branches, The one is Downtown is nothing to get excited about- just a sports bar with pre frozen microwaved food.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
677 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Retaurant coupon suggestions and new coupon code

I just got Commander's coupon for the 50% off deal. Woohoo. I got two worth $50 for $10! Now that's a deal. They must have replenished the allotment.

NH
Level Contributor
498 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Retaurant coupon suggestions and new coupon code

I went under restaraunts.com and then under Commanders but cannot figure out how you got the 50% off.

Do they have a lounge you can just get drinks and appts?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,962 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Retaurant coupon suggestions and new coupon code

You get the 50% discount by entering the code 90210 at checkout- you won't see a place for it before that.