We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which show "KA vs "O"

north vancouver...
4 posts
Save Topic
Which show "KA vs "O"

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has seen both of thes shows and if you have which one did you think is better (I know they're both good). We just have the time/money to select one.

Thank you for your help.

Toronto
Level Contributor
182 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which show "KA vs "O"

I have seen both, 'O' most recently. I had heard 'O' was the best one to see, but I much preferred Ka. I think it was based on originality. O seemed like the same old acrobatics I have seen in every other show, Ka was different. It had a story and an awesome stage show. I would never think twice about seeing Ka again, but probably wouldn't go see 'O'. I'm sure though you will get a different opinion from lots.

texas
Level Contributor
520 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which show "KA vs "O"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> O <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ROW "" AA "" in the center.

U see the whole stage, straight ahead, dont have to look UP to see the aerial acts.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which show "KA vs "O"

I woud also vote KA. It is amazing.

Toronto
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Which show "KA vs "O"

Both are excellent. I found KA better.

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Which show "KA vs "O"

I prefer O, but this doiesn't mean it is "best" - that is so subjective. the general consensus is 'you can't go worng" "pick one". I'm not sure i concur with that - but in general, yes, pick one - they are both good. just different. read the websites and choose. I love the water aspect of O.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Which show "KA vs "O"

There are five Cirque shows playing in Vegas. As bridgefan says which is best is subjective in the extreme. It's like listing the last five winners of the best picture Oscar - they're all undoubtedly great movies but if you asked five different people for their favorite you could easily get five different answers. I'd personally take 'O' over Ka but that's just my opinion.

marlboro, ma
Level Contributor
214 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Which show "KA vs "O"

I have seen all of the Cirque shows and most definetly KA over 'O'.

I also saw LaReve at the Wynn. I thought that was much better than "O". That is a water show too. Excellent!

8. Re: Which show "KA vs "O"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 06:24