We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are Cirque shows ever available 1/2 off?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gorham, Maine
Level Contributor
803 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Are Cirque shows ever available 1/2 off?

If I'm flexible about which CDS show I see is it likely I would be able to get tickets for a show at the 1/2-price booths? We'll be there midweek first week of June. Any tips or tricks to increase my chances?

Thanks!

-dragon

1. Re: Are Cirque shows ever available 1/2 off?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2006, 00:24
Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are Cirque shows ever available 1/2 off?

You might find 10% discounts at the "half off" places, but only if the shows are far from being sold out. I'd suggest sticking to the cheap seats at LOVE or Mystere. Well under $100 and still terrific shows. The LOVE seats are actually really good- not obstructed.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Are Cirque shows ever available 1/2 off?

If you really want to see a Cirque show, I would suggest you not wait until you get there hoping to get a ticket at 10% off at the 1/2 prices places. I only spent $69 dollars on the Love ticket in August and it was fine. Nor did I buy the most expensive tickets for O or Mystere(twice).

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Are Cirque shows ever available 1/2 off?

Hey Dragon, check out this website. They currently have discounted tickets for Le Reve. When we went in August, this website had Zumanity tickets (front row) for $69.00 each. So, keep checking back.

http://broadwaybox.com/lasvegas/default.aspx

Gorham, Maine
Level Contributor
803 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Are Cirque shows ever available 1/2 off?

Thanks for the replies. I think we will definitely get our tickets in advance. Now the only question is which one?! There is a good thread currently going on on the "best" CDS show.

I don't think we'll do Love even though we love The Beatles. I think for our first CDS it might not be "Cirque enough" if you know what I mean. I think it will be Mystere, O, or Ka from what I've been reading.

We'll be taking our newly minted 21 year old daughter (the Vegas trip is her present) if that makes any difference to what show people think she would like.

Thanks!

-dragon

Level Contributor
1,060 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Are Cirque shows ever available 1/2 off?

I got my feet wet with "Love" in August and now have made reservations to jump all the way in the CDS world and per all the comments I have read decided show #2 should be Mystere. I have a feeling all shows are great and it really doesn't matter what order one chooses to see them in. I love Beatles music so I could have sat in the theater just listening to the fantastic Beatles soundtrack!

7. Re: Are Cirque shows ever available 1/2 off?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 03:16