We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Breakfast @ Victorian Room /Barbary Coast ?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Good Breakfast @ Victorian Room /Barbary Coast ?

The past few years we have found the Breakfast at the Victorian room at BC is great food/cost and excellent service. The coffee cake is a great way to start! Anyone been there lately and comments please. What other spots for a good hearty breakfast that is tucked away?

Natchitoches
Level Contributor
1,350 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Breakfast @ Victorian Room /Barbary Coast ?

I agree with your sentiments on the Victorian Room. Stayed there this August and ate there every morning. Didn't know about the free coffee cake - a nice surprise. Our waitress was super, too. Looked for us every morning.

You can get the Graveyard Special at Gold Coast for $1.99 - not a bad deal at all. I believe its from 11 pm - 7am. If you have a coupon, its 2/1.

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Breakfast @ Victorian Room /Barbary Coast ?

We just arrived back from a 10 day stay at the Barbary Coast yesterday and have to disagree I am afraid! We ate twice at the Victorian Room (admittedly both visits were between 11pm and 2am) and ordered variations on breakfast on both visits.

Both times, we found the food to be lukewarm and really greasy without much taste and the service was shockingly bad.

For a super (and economical) brunch the best place we found was the buffet at the Flamingo. Stumbled upon accidentally and think we ate there five times out of ten. Definitely the best buffet in LV.

Cleveland
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Breakfast @ Victorian Room /Barbary Coast ?

A couple years ago, at the Victorian Room, I got a stack of big fluffy pancakes for only $2.95; however, the coffee cost almost as much!

CHICAGO
Level Contributor
336 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Breakfast @ Victorian Room /Barbary Coast ?

good food all day and night long at the victorian room.

essex/suffolk,englan...
Level Contributor
740 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Breakfast @ Victorian Room /Barbary Coast ?

I love the steak and eggs graveyard special.All washed down with a bloody mary.It sets you up nicely.

NH
Level Contributor
496 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Breakfast @ Victorian Room /Barbary Coast ?

Best Prime Rib in town!

Boston
Level Contributor
3,567 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good Breakfast @ Victorian Room /Barbary Coast ?

and the best elvis in vegas thrown in

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good Breakfast @ Victorian Room /Barbary Coast ?

Monterey Room at Gold Coast is good for breakfast - probably very similar to Victorian Room since it's the same ownership. I don't know if this counts as "tucked away", but you can get a great inexpensive breakfast at any of the La Salsa Cantina locations - the ones I recall are in the Luxor and the Desert Passage Mall at Aladdin.

9. Re: Good Breakfast @ Victorian Room /Barbary Coast ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 10:33