We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spamalot

Cape Girardeau...
Level Contributor
502 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Spamalot

Does anyone know when Spamalot (the Monty Python musical based on "Monty Python and the Holy Grail") is coming to Vegas? Will it become a permanent show? If so, at what hotel? Spamalot's website indicates it will be in Vegas sometime down the road, but it didn't say when.

We're planning a five-couple trip to Vegas in July '07 and think Spamalot would be a lod of fun for us...

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spamalot

Bump, I would love to know the answer to this question also.

dallas
Level Contributor
2,206 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Spamalot

this is from lva 4-06,

wynn hotel ave Q to close and use same showroom for spamalot in 07

no new info posted in there newsletter

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spamalot

Thank you very much gus...I guess we can call the Wynn and bug them to give us a time frame :)

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spamalot

Yipppeeeeeeee I LOVE Monte Python!!!!! (Have the VHS of the Holy Grail) Must see for me next trip if it's there! Thanks for the info.

NH
Level Contributor
496 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spamalot

Then you would love the slot machine I played at Foxwoods. It was Monty Python & the Holy Grail slot. It was a nickle machine and I won a few hundred on it!

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spamalot

Heard about the slot a few weeks ago. Can't wait to see that, too!

7. Re: Spamalot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 16:20