We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Finale

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Finale

Alright. M&G.

Before I go on, I'd like to thank all of those that were there.

gabby and Martin (now considered friends)

mommaneedsatrip and Wisconsin corn farmer (great people)

21player (are you kidding me)

Loomis (sup brother?)

VegasMan and Wife ( you know)

Icmeler and wife (she's hot btw)

Chitown and the Lady (buddy!!!)

dude I didin't write down who left to go to Carrot Top... ????

Cooper and Mike (eh?) LOL

My buddy Joey....

Well... Joey and I made our way down to the bar at ElCo expecting to see chitown and the Lady. Hmmm... not there. So we order up and wait for the limo. Chitown and the Lady show up and we all drink some more. (it's Vegas) Before you know it a super stretch Lincoln shows up in the ElCO valet. (This will only be funny to those who know.) Behind the limo is a Escalade FULL of Playboy Bunnies wearing , well, nothing.

OK OK I'm kidding..

So we all pile in the limo and cruise down to the Mirage via the Strip to get Gabby and Martin. There they were, looking for the longest car on the drive. 21 gets out and greets them and off we go to Ellis Island. Now the limo is FULL.

At Ellis, we go to the bar for those Gratis beers from VP03 and I go into the hell known as Ellis Island non-management. In the mean time, mommaneedsatrip (you need a shorter name) and corn farmer show up. From there it gets blurry. Dudewho iforgethisnamegoingtocarrottop was there and Loomis showed up and then some guy who was wearing a Calgary Flames shirt and wife (cooper) showed up and we all sat down. (after much frustration with the EI hostess)

Dinner was great as usual and the service was great as well.

Y'all pretty much know the rest.

OK it's not the end. But you got what you want and I'll post the rest later.

Peace to all of you and Merry Christmas.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Finale

Well, that was certainly short, sweet and to the point!! We still have the rest of Tuesday night and all day Wednesday to look forward to! Middle of the night bowling? Opaque doors? Dinner (besides EI)?

South Carolina
Level Contributor
5,329 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Finale

Thanks, Doc. Surely, you understand that all of us who could not be there and wished we were need every crumb we can get from all of you to feed our fantasies. It was great seeing some of Cooper's pictures to put a face with a forum name. I met Cooper and Mom in October and they are great! I still haven't seen your picture. Hope we get to see all who were there.

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Kathmandu, Nepal
Level Contributor
3,642 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Finale

What an all-star cast! When's the spring fling?

Safe Holidays. Cheers.

Jaco

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Finale

Jaco! Where the heck you been hiding yourself you naughty little mog!

Dr. V, Glad you got eveyone's name, I had a hard time remembering everyone (mustv'e been drunk :))

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Finale

Tanks for the post, we have been wondering. I still want to hear about the holes.....and how about some photos?? I have not been able to access Coopers. Oh, and hi Jaco! Great to hear VM is alive and well ;)

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Finale

Dudewho iforgethisnamegoingtocarrottop

Now THAT'S a long name....lol

Nice size crowd. Surprising you get that many at one time. Hope everyone had a great time and appreciated what Doc or whoever did to pull it together. Sounds like Ellis wasn't the easiest place to cooperate. Merry Christmas all.

cleveland,oh
Level Contributor
1,666 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Finale

Peace to you as well my brutha.

Tell Joe I said hey!

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The Finale

Hey Dr! Did we used to know you by MXer?? Or was it Xtreme MXer?

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The Finale

Okay, what's up with the M&G posts? Cooper wrote one earlier and now it's gone! Sheeeeeesh...we'll never see any pics at this rate...

Chicago
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: The Finale

Thanks for the report, will keep my eyes open for any further report.

Thanks again and also Happy Holidays to you and yours.