We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palms Buffet 1/2 Price...opinions....

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg Manitoba...
Level Contributor
120 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Palms Buffet 1/2 Price...opinions....

I just visited the Las Vegas Advisor web site, and found this...

''From Tuesday, December 26 thru Sunday, December 31, the Palms Fantasy Market Buffet will be offering 1/2 off! Good deal!''

Is it a ''good deal?'' I know the price would be right, but that doesn't mean anything if it doesn't taste good! Any opinions?

Thanks!

Mac Maroon

Seattle
Level Contributor
3,895 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palms Buffet 1/2 Price...opinions....

macmaroon: Stayed at the Gold Coast last week..the Palms, across the street, also had the half off deal then, so decided to try it, as did a thousand other people...long wait (30-45 minutes) due to the very small dining area...I think it was 4 bucks with the half-off, but would have preferred the Gold Coast or Orleans at double the price...not much selection and the food was not as good as GC or Orleans..But, the salad, coffee and milk alone was worth the price....I did have good luck at the slots there though....

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
50,769 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palms Buffet 1/2 Price...opinions....

I wouldn't go out of my way for it. I stayed at The Palms in August, only had their breakfast buffet but thought it was the weakest of any I've ever had in LV.

Northville, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,883 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palms Buffet 1/2 Price...opinions....

The lunch and dinner are decent, i like it better than Gold Coast. It is a good deal even at the modest regular price. At half off, it is less than a BigMac combo, and you can definitely put together a good meal there

Centennial
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palms Buffet 1/2 Price...opinions....

Great tip! Could you post the link to it? Do you need a coupon? is it breakfast, lunch, and dinner? We are checking it out for one meal at least while we are there.

Winnipeg Manitoba...
Level Contributor
120 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palms Buffet 1/2 Price...opinions....

travelinmom,

That's all the information that was posted on the Las Vegas Advisor web site:

http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/

Just copy and paste the link in a new window and then click on the 1/2 Price Palms Buffet link under Today's News. I could not find any information about this offer on the Palms web site, so I guess we will have to take them at their word. I hope that helps!

Mac Maroon

6. Re: Palms Buffet 1/2 Price...opinions....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2007, 12:47
Centennial
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Palms Buffet 1/2 Price...opinions....

Found it. They also mentioned The Blue Man Group 2 for 1 tickets but only for locals. I wonder if they check ids??

central Texas
Level Contributor
674 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Palms Buffet 1/2 Price...opinions....

Hi, My husband and I ate there Friday around 1 o'clock in the afternoon (2 for 1)........my opinion........not good.......not good at all!! We ate at the Orleans (2 for 1)....and the Gold Coast (2 for 1) and these two were much better (as buffets go.....) My husband is not picky at all and he kept saying how bad it was....... (the Palms)

Lea from Texas

Seattle
Level Contributor
3,895 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Palms Buffet 1/2 Price...opinions....

mac: Last week you did not need a coupon...probably the same now...It was just taken off as you went thru... it was advertised on their large sign outside....actually, when you think about it, where can you eat for 4 bucks in Vegas?

Centennial
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Palms Buffet 1/2 Price...opinions....

Lea,

How did you get 2 for 1 for the Orleans and Gold Goast?