We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Imperial Palace offer

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
4,125 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Imperial Palace offer

I had booked four nights at the IP back in August for March 6, 7, 8, 9. Yesterday I recieved in the mail a flier for their Spring Festival which is an offer for a deluxe room for three nights with a meal for two at one of the restaurants, two tickets for either Legends, Jubilee at Bally's or Price is Right and 4 free drinks at any IP bar which is no big deal as drinks are free with gambling anyway. I called them and they honored this offer for the four nights I already have reserved even though the offer is for three nights, so that is good. Which restaurant would you recommend - Fireside, Cockeyed Clam or Ming, we've eaten at the others but not these. Also would you recommend Legends in Concert, Jubilee or Price is Right, we were planning to go go to TPIR (and free would be good) anyway but not necessarily either the other two, just wondering which of the stage shows is better, have heard good things about both.

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Imperial Palace offer

Fireside is very nice. Haven't been to the Cockeyed Clam yet (hope to in July!), nor to Ming, but heard that Ming is very good.

Have been to Legends, and loved it, also plan to go back to see it in July. I got the same offer that you did, but have not booked yet, but am not going until July and so will probably get a different offer for the summer.

Have a great day!

Dee

Ridgeway, Ontario
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Imperial Palace offer

Hi gramsclp

We usually receive mail offers from the imperial also but sometimes takes us a bit longer to receive in Canada we are going in April just wondering what the rates on the offer are and what is the code. Thanks

Toronto, On Canada
Level Contributor
166 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Imperial Palace offer

HI...when is the offer effective for...march and april..I'm thinking about April going to the IP..please advise..we get ours later like the earlier post because we are in Canada.

texas
Level Contributor
514 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Imperial Palace offer

MING is expensive for SO< SO tourist food..

Jubilee is better.

NH
Level Contributor
496 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Imperial Palace offer

Hi Gram, I tried the new Cockeyed Clam in December and was not impressed. We both had baked scallops and they were very very salty. The chocolet cake for desert was the best, there was enough for 4 people!!

I liked the Ming but the Fireside looks great (never tried it). Going back in March but got a comp deal this time for the Flamingo so will try there.

6. Re: Imperial Palace offer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 07:23