We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Platinum Hotel-Las Vegas

Central Indiana
8 posts
Save Topic
The Platinum Hotel-Las Vegas

Hi! I am planing another trip to Las Vegas and wanted to stay at the Platinum. My husband is more concerned that it might be too far of a walk and no gaming near. Is it safe to walk from the strip late at night or would we be needing a cab. We plan on being on the strip most of the time, so maybe getting a hotel closer might be better. This looks like such a nice place to stay. Any feedback, please let me know.

Susan

1. Re: The Platinum Hotel-Las Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2007, 08:52
Central Indiana
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Platinum Hotel-Las Vegas

OTC-

Thanks for the feedback. We are traveling with a large group and I think they are going to want to stay on the strip. I am sure we won't all stay at the same place, but I would like to be somewhat close to them. I took liberty and read some of your other posts, I see what you mean about the saleman comment. haha! Compared to the other big hotels on the strip, I think it is cheap for what you are getting, I was suprised to see that some thought it was priced too high. I guess it depends on what your needs are when you are out there. We come out there a few times a year and always stay at a different hotel. When I ever find the perfect place to stay each time, I won't have to always switch! Have a good one-Susan

Central Indiana
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Platinum Hotel-Las Vegas

Oops! Imeant OCT-(for short not OTC) sorry!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,808 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Platinum Hotel-Las Vegas

OCTraveler10

Nobody on this forum hates you,we are just street-wise enough to recognise a salesman when we see one.

95% of your posts are extoling the virtues of the platinum and most of them look as they have been copied and pasted.

What we dislike is that you will not admit to your interest in this property

5. Re: The Platinum Hotel-Las Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 13:20