We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap flights out of orlando

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
almost orlando
Level Contributor
321 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
cheap flights out of orlando

Looking for cheap flights out of orlando or daytona beach...want to book hotel and flights sep....but so far...best deal is package with expedia....1168 for rndtrp/morning flights and 5 nights in mirage..have never flown before...so odnt know what good price is for 2 rndtrp tickets..let alone all the air;lines....Thanks

Ferndale, Washington
Level Contributor
372 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap flights out of orlando

doesn't Allegiant fly from Orlando? i would check with them. Their hub is in Vegas, i always see on their site they fly to Orlando with Disney World trips.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
80 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap flights out of orlando

Allegiant flys out of Sanford but does not fly to Vegas. Your best bet is US Airways or Southwest. Try the usairways vacations site and they usually have pretty good deals. We went last labor day weekend for 5 days and spent less than you are referring to above.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap flights out of orlando

I have gone many times out of Orlando- US Airways/America West fly direct. Delta also does direct. Air Tran has offered good rates but you have to go through either Atlanta or Dallas. I have not done much with Southwest but they generally offer good rates. the best rates using US Airways and Delta have you coming back on the redeye flight.

Tallahassee
Level Contributor
151 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cheap flights out of orlando

Check Spirt Airlines. they have incredible prices. I booked my flight next week for $39.00 each way. and got the times I was looking for.

5. Re: cheap flights out of orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 07:21