We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best seats to see Celine

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best seats to see Celine

anyone seen her show lately? what section is the best for tickets.

I had heasrd that sitting too close to the stage you have to look up,

anyone have some advise.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best seats to see Celine

Hi, anyone seen Celine's show, what section did you sit in?

where your seats good for viewing the entire stage? are the seats graduated so you have a good view from any seat? thanks for your response.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
359 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best seats to see Celine

I would say to sit in section 3,4or 5...the other sections are maybe a little to far over and these sections go straight up the middle of the colosseum...I always sit in the first few rows..but then I go to see Celine so I like to be as close as possible to her.....If you want to see the show as a whole it has been said that you should sit further back.....I have sat as close as the 2nd row and you do not have to look up at all ,the front of the stage is just made up of steps which the dancers and Celine use frequently throughout the show dancing on them which gives a real intimate feel to the show.....

Personally if I were you I wouldnt go any further back than the 1st mezz...and if you wanna get close to the great lady herself then get orchestra seating..3,4or5..........enjoy..she's the greatest....

Marbella, Spain
Level Contributor
253 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best seats to see Celine

Hi

I have seats for Orchestra row 4 in March, am very much hoping that A they are good seats and B we actually get to watch the show this time around, last time we were in LV Celine cancelled due to illness :(

Loopy

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best seats to see Celine

Thank you both for your responses.......... We hope to see her on Friday night, this week, and I am very excited, as the last 2 times we were going to see her she was ill.

I very much appreciate your taking the time to let me know your

experiences.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
683 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best seats to see Celine

I can't recall the section numbers, but last June we saw her show from rear orchestra, dead center first row behind the cutout for the walkway. Seats were dynamite, got to see everything without spending a fortune - not that her show wouldn't be worth it ! ;o)

I would have been just happy to be there no matter where I sat though. You will love it!

6. Re: Best seats to see Celine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 16:20