We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trying to pack clothes for the weather

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
north carolina
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
trying to pack clothes for the weather

what has the weather been like in vegas? i'm going this weekend, and I'm tyring to pack the right clothes. has it been cold? jackets required?

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trying to pack clothes for the weather

There are many web sites on the Internet where you can actually find out the current weather conditions and multi-day forecasts for any city you like! Cool, huh? Try wunderground.com.

Ottawa Canada
Level Contributor
579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trying to pack clothes for the weather

My girlfriend is returning home today after a week in Vegas. I will ask her and write a new post tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm going in 2 weeks and need to know the same.

vegas
Level Contributor
3,018 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trying to pack clothes for the weather

sunny with highs around 60 lows in the lower 40's to upper 30's

good luck while here

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
560 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: trying to pack clothes for the weather

Its gonna be a high of 64 here today!

Whoo-hoo. finally!

Of course, you know this can change at any given moment!

Cheers!

MelissaLynn

Boston...
Level Contributor
46 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: trying to pack clothes for the weather

I'm going this weekend and plan on bringing a fleece jacket. Even if it's warm during the day, I'm assuming it will be cold at night. For the day I'd at least bring a sweater just in case.

Ottawa Canada
Level Contributor
579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: trying to pack clothes for the weather

Okay, just spoke to my girlfriend who arrived home this morning. She was glad she brought gloves and a scarf, but said that yesterday was much warmer. They actually ate lunch outside in the sun, but still had to wear a jacket or sweater. Keep checking weather.com

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: trying to pack clothes for the weather

You have to keep checking a weather site. What happens today may have no bearing on what happens next week or two weeks from now. The temps can vary a great deal in winter in Vegas. Just bring clothes that can be layered. I have been to Vegas every month of the year. Some weeks the weather was pleasant at the beginning of my stay and then turned nasty by the end of my stay.

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: trying to pack clothes for the weather

"What happens today may have no bearing on what happens next week or two weeks from now. "

Not only is vp right on with this regarding the weather, it also applies to every game except Blackjack. The only word I would change in her statement is "may". It should read "will".

9. Re: trying to pack clothes for the weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2007, 17:35
Bristol, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
4,504 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: trying to pack clothes for the weather

We are headed out in a week and I cannot wait to have temps in the 50s. That would be a 65 degree swing from what we had last night. Just can't wait. But I get a little dissapointed that most of the pools are closed. 60 degree wheather is shorts and a T-shirt up where I am.