We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who saw Prince 1/12/07?

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
91 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Who saw Prince 1/12/07?

I was just wondering if anyone was there that night? and what thoughts were of show, etc. Did anyone see the joint being passed around center stage?

Would love to get any comments.

CC

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,005 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
347 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,085 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who saw Prince 1/12/07?

Bump

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Who saw Prince 1/12/07?

Why so interested coop? The left handed cigarette? LOL

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Who saw Prince 1/12/07?

Slow morning, doc? ;-).

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Who saw Prince 1/12/07?

Waiting for a lazy teenager to get up vp. I'm giving him till noon.

New York
Level Contributor
5,520 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Who saw Prince 1/12/07?

How was the show? Was it worth $125? I am looking to see if Purple Reign will be in Vegas in March. Heard that was a great show as well. I won't be in Vegas on the weekend. That's why I am looking forward to seeing Purple Reign.

Any one knows if the show will still be in Vegas by March?

Harlemgirl

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,085 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Who saw Prince 1/12/07?

Hey Dr. V,

How you doing?

I noticed it and saw it had no responses so bumped it.

We are going to a 70's party tonight, so, as we were looking up what to wear.... on a 70's website, there was a lot of talk about Miss Maryjane.... top of mind I guess :)

one hour from...
Level Contributor
668 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Who saw Prince 1/12/07?

Harlemgirl.....Purple Reign is at the Monte Carlo on wed. evenings.. @ 10 pm.....

At House of blues on Sun. evenings

and Fri & Sat eves at Santa Fe Station doors open @ 9:Pm

I think Wed. @ MC is free

House of Blues not sure if theres a cover

and Santa Fe station is $ 5.00 cover...

CO
Level Contributor
5,477 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Who saw Prince 1/12/07?

HOB has a $10 cover. Right now there is a free admission coupon in the 24/7 magazine.

Prague
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Who saw Prince 1/12/07?

I have seen Price twice this winter. I am from Czech Republic and I have been at a business trip last December and when I came to LV, I saw Price s billboard and I HAD to go immediately to get the tickets. The show started after midnight, I was in the second row from the stage so I saw all the show from the best place. There was also Maceo Parker, the whole music was from Prince´s hits to traditional jazz jammings, about 20 poeple from audience were taken to dance at the stage... at the end I simply could not believe it was not only a dream. The way Prince was playing guitar and singing was absolute unbelievable and with a feeling and drive I have never seen and I can say I had a possibility to see almost all rock and pop superstars. After the show he invited all to his Jazz cousine next door. After I came back to Prague, nobody belived me this story. Two weeks ago I had to go again to LV for a trade show, and of course I had to go again. I came with two friends, both rockers, one of them playing bass in a rock group, saying that they do not like Prince so much etc, but they went with me. The story was the same /only Maceo Parker was not there and the show was more on Prince/ and after the show they both were in the same state of shock as me /again/. SO if somebody wants to see the really best poprock music of this days go to LV. Best regards, Tomas, Prague, Czech Rep.

10. Re: Who saw Prince 1/12/07?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 14:20