We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ricky Hatton fight 2nd June 07

Scotland
11 posts
Save Topic
Ricky Hatton fight 2nd June 07

Hi,

I am looking to book tickets for this fight in June - does anyone know if it's defo 2nd June, and if so, where the fight will take place/how to guarantee gettings tickets when released?

thanks

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
273 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ricky Hatton fight 2nd June 07

Heard that the fight will either be on the 2nd, or the 23rd of June, but nothing has been confirmed yet. It will be held in the Thomas & Mack centre (19,000 seating) in Las Vegas.

No tickets gone on sale as yet - and not sure when they will be. I watched him in the Paris last week, and bought my tickets straight from Fight Academy - his promotors - on 0114 2560550. If you register your interest, they'll tell you when the tickets go on sale, and the called me so I could book/pay for my ticket direct with them

You may also buy them from Ticketmaster.com, but you don't know who you'll be sitting with - could be with lots of American/Mexican Castillo fans. With Fight Academy you should be sitting in with mainly Brits.

Scotland
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ricky Hatton fight 2nd June 07

thanks for the info. I will call direct

Lincs UK
Level Contributor
734 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ricky Hatton fight 2nd June 07

Hi Lynn

We are hoping for the 23rd, already booked flight and hotel.

Have read in newspapers that Ricky does not want to fight on the 2nd due to an England qualifier match being played on that date, he hates to miss an England game.

If we are lucky enough for it to coincide with our trip (fingers crossed) will see you and hopefully a few thousand more Brits in Vegas in June.

The Brits will be the army of walking tomatoes along the strip ( thats what 110 degress will do to our skin )

Scotland
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ricky Hatton fight 2nd June 07

Hi AnnGY,

We are hoping the fight is on the 2nd as we already have my 30th birthday trip booked from 28th May to 4th June!!

Hopefully final date will be out soon, and at least one of us will get to see the fight!

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
1,947 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ricky Hatton fight 2nd June 07

There's also a slim chance that he might fight Witter first. To make the economics of that work it would have to be outdoors (probably at the City stadium) so will have to be in the summer.

Witter in the summer and then another Vegas fight in the Autumn.

But, I'm only guessing here!!!

Scotland
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ricky Hatton fight 2nd June 07

I am still hopeful for 2nd June after doing a few internet searches

Lincs UK
Level Contributor
734 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Ricky Hatton fight 2nd June 07

Hi Lynn

Hopefully one of us will win with our dates.

Will have a great time anyway, trip was booked first after all.

Hope you have a great time. Remember to pack your Factor 50!

Cork
Level Contributor
120 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ricky Hatton fight 2nd June 07

Has anyone had any update on this?

We will also be in Vegas on 2nd June and would love to get Hubby (fellow Manc) Hatton tickets...!

I'm getting 2nd or 23rd aswell - his official website just says June 07.

Any help appreciated, thanks

Lincs UK
Level Contributor
734 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Ricky Hatton fight 2nd June 07

Still no official date announced, but sounds like the fight will definitely go ahead. Ricky has again had to give up his title in order to fight

Castillo in June.

Shouldn't be too long now before a date is announced.

Cork
Level Contributor
120 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ricky Hatton fight 2nd June 07

Apparently there will be a press conference in Manchester tomorrow (mon 19th) rgarding the fight so lets hope that they confirm the date then...

:o)