We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prime rib buffet at trop

laughlin nv
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
prime rib buffet at trop

Ate here today after not going for about a month. Wow, did this ever go downhill.......everything was either undercooked or overcooked.....cheap, bad selection of entrees.......prime rib fair, ham stringy and tough, turkey roll....well you know what rolled turkey tastes like...... only 8.95 but i won't pay it anymore.....lost a good customer. Harrahs starting up buffet brunch 2 for 1 locals again for all of november. Looks like i stick with that.

Cardiff, South Wales
Level Contributor
540 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: prime rib buffet at trop

Glad it wasn't just us being picky. Such a shame they let things get this way. How difficult can it be to do a decent buffet ? If I can mention the Vegas word and get away with it we did have the Bellagio Buffet and it was very good, appreciate it is a bit more expensive but we did go at lunch time so not so bad. I am notoriously bad at buffets but even I managed a good plateful.

N. Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
271 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: prime rib buffet at trop

Thanks for the warning.

San Jose
Level Contributor
3,104 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: prime rib buffet at trop

Slightly off topic but I found the Prime Rib Room at the Riverside to be kinda nasty too.

nmbjs
Level Contributor
518 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: prime rib buffet at trop

I was there 2 weeks ago. The prime rib was the only thing really worth eating, cut with a fork tender . Same as 2 years ago. I didn't try anything else last trip. Glad I didn't.

5. Re: prime rib buffet at trop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2010, 05:18