We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coming to Town in a week or so

Friday nite
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Coming to Town in a week or so

Thanks to all the posters and the great suggestions.

Aquarius for Friday night seafood buffet,or Harrahs?

Sunday seafood brunch at the Golden Nugget or?

Cheers

murrieta ca
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Coming to Town in a week or so

I haven't personally been but i have heard that the Sunday Buffet at the Pioneer is suppose to be really good. I think it is $20 or $25 but has a huge variety of things not just seafood. Also has champagne and a bloody mary bar all u can drink:)

Friday nite
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Coming to Town in a week or so

Hi Whatever,

I don't know why but I've passed by the stairs lots of times on Sunday morning and have never gone up. It's not the price,and I do make a point of patronizing the regular restaurant/buffet. They had a late night-7am unlisted steak special a few years back. They may still do.

I just Love Crab.Crab and drawn butter-the complete meal. Crab is unaffordable in my neck of the woods,so I eat oatmeal and dream of ....

Cheers

Laughlin, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coming to Town in a week or so

The Pioneer is very good. I am almost certain that they just brought back the seafood buffet at the River Palms. It was excellent and inexpensive.

4. Re: Coming to Town in a week or so

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2010, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Laughlin