We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best restaurants

Minneapolis...
12 posts
Save Topic
best restaurants

We will be arriving in Laughlin on Sunday. What are the best restaurants we should check out. My husband especially loved italian food.

Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,717 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best restaurants

For some reason (?) Laughlin is heavy on beef/steak type restaurants. My favorite is Vineyard Ristorante at the Aquarius which is high end Italian food.

Laughlin, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best restaurants

If you like Chinese, the The Red Dragon in Fort Mohave is outstanding. We ate there this evening for the first time. A huge menu. It was definitely the best we have ever had, bar none!!

San Jose
Level Contributor
3,242 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best restaurants

Grif will agree that if you just want to walk and have a great steak meal Saltgrass in the Golden Nugget is pretty darn good. Minato is a japanese place across the street that I loved. The Cafe in Aquarius was good for a reasonable meal, open faced sandwhich was good.

Laughlin, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,261 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best restaurants

Yup! Saltgrass is the best we offer! Having the Chicken K-Bobs tonight as a matter of fact!

laughlin nv
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best restaurants

got a rental car? its not the best but vitos in ft mohave on 95 has pretty darn good italian food and its very reasonably priced......also offer a pizza soup and salad bar all you can eat for cheap lunch and dinner......this blows the pizza hut buffet on 95 away.

laughlin nv
Level Contributor
1,958 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best restaurants

like frozen yogurt........yogurt city on 2064 95 in bhc...... really good large selection for diabetics like me........serve yourself.......lots of toppings.......they weigh it and charge you.................also the hut in front of the suds car wash in ft mohave on the left hand side couple miles past the wallmart......best pastrami sandwich i have had since i left ohio .

7. Re: best restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 23:17
Get answers to your questions about Laughlin