We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suites

Which Laughlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
oregon
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
suites

Which hotels have the best suites

Phoenix
Level Contributor
34 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: suites

I have only stayed at Harrahs suites but the are pretty nice. They are on high floors. They have 2 rooms 1 a living room (sofa/sleeper, big chair, wet bar, table with 2 chairs, big flat screen tv) 2 a bed room (king bed dresser and 2 bed side tablesbig flat screen tv) bathroom nice and big whirlpool tug double sink tv and HUGE shower. I hope this helps

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
474 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suites

We found the best rooms at Tropicana, Golden Nugget and Aqauirus .

Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,625 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: suites

I doubt anyone here can tell you where are the best suites, as that means that person has stayed in all the suites. I have stayed in suites in two different hotels, but I don't have the others to compare. Generally, the suites in Laughlin do not compare to those offered in Las Vegas.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
101 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: suites

I hate wasting time doing hotel filters when I'm looking for a SUITE...A suite should have a door, not a column or partial wall. Even here on tripadvisor the filter for suite brings up non-suites. I hate when the hotels miss lead. There needs to be a term to differentiate between Suite with a door vs, open floor plan with sitting area.

Is there a term already?

Augh!!! Fairfield Inn, Springhill Suites, etc...the one's I'm looking at are NOT suites. Hyatt Place - not suites.

5. Re: suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 23:16