We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch Options at Golden Nugget?

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
692 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Lunch Options at Golden Nugget?

What's good for lunch at Golden Nugget?

Is Joe's Stone Crab open at lunch? Do they have a buffet?

How is Harlow's?

Crandon, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,362 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch Options at Golden Nugget?

I very much enjoy Harlow's.....good sandwiches and great service. Reasonable prices as well.

Cardiff, South Wales
Level Contributor
540 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lunch Options at Golden Nugget?

As far as I know Joes Crab Shack is open all day. I think they do have a buffet of sorts. Anyway we have always had a lovely fish and fries there! Enjoy!

Norfolk England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lunch Options at Golden Nugget?

Hi

We always enjoy eating at Harlow's, always had good food. For us Joe's is way too greasy, they seem to deep fry everthing (except the fresh crab of course), so not to our taste.

Clive

New Mexico
Level Contributor
893 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lunch Options at Golden Nugget?

I didn't care for the onion rings at Harlows or Saltgrass. Same rings, same chain. Everything else was good.

The onion rings had breading that didn't stick and were a greasy mess at both restaurants.

San Jose
Level Contributor
3,229 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lunch Options at Golden Nugget?

The deli back by the sports book may be the best lunch IMO. It has slipped a bit from "back in the day" but it is quick, cheap enough, and made to order.

Another option may be stroll across the street to Minato if they are still there, and open for lunch.

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
692 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lunch Options at Golden Nugget?

The Laughlin section of Trip Advisor doesn't usually get a lot of responses.

But I got 5 good ones!

Thank you for helping me out.

7. Re: Lunch Options at Golden Nugget?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Laughlin
Recent Conversations