We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question

Hemet
Level Contributor
26 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Question

Hey everyone Does anyone know if the Aquarius Pool is heated all season long? We're coming too Laughlin in about 2 weeks....Also one more? Does anyone know if they have mini fridges in the rooms? Thanks again......

San Jose
Level Contributor
3,200 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question

Sorry, I don't have solid info but it 10 days it's likely to be ~100F during the day down to a low in the 70s. The water should be fine without artificial heating.

J G
Phoenix
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Question

I'm not sure if the pool is heated but I can tell you that they do not have mini fridges in the rooms.

My pool in Phoenix has already gotten chilly. I'm hoping to squeeze another weekend out of it but we'll see.

San Jose
Level Contributor
3,200 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question

Actually J G may be right. It has been the coolest summer in San Jose that I can remember in 40 years. I doubt that the water will be cold, but cool is possible I guess.

4. Re: Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Laughlin
Recent Conversations