We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Blueberry Beer /

Derby
Level Contributor
85 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Any Blueberry Beer /

Arriving again for another three week vacation on September 2nd. Anyone know if their is any of Blueberry Beer on sale like they used to sell at the Bell ???

Portland
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Blueberry Beer /

Well, if you were here in Oregon, it would be easy to obtain. I would look at the menus for The Pub in the Monte Carlo or see if the Freakin Frog sells singles. Another place would by the Yardhouse. Several fruit beers are replaced by Octoberfest beers and dark holiday ales as the year progresses to an end.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
24,917 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Blueberry Beer /

Searcy, The OP is asking about Laughlin

Edited: 25 August 2013, 22:52
Portland
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Blueberry Beer /

That would be a ready comprehension problem....I always click on the "NEVADA" forum and didn't see it. I need to go back to school for another seven years and learn how to read a map. Good luck SirDavid!

Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,717 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any Blueberry Beer /

How about watermelon flavored beer at the Belle? Who knows though, it can all change by the time of your visit. Anyone know what happened to Marshall the previous brewmaster?

laughlinentertainer.com/articles/2013/08/13/…

Laughlin, Nevada
Level Contributor
346 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any Blueberry Beer /

The last time we were at Pints (Colorado Belle) they had a blueberry beer. Not our favorite so we did not try it though.

The link CaSwede gave in the previous post says that Pints has (quoted):

•Bodacious Blueberry Ale—the award winner, this ale is made with real fruit for a refreshing, noticeable flavor that isn’t overpowering (4.9 % ABV). One of the recommendations is to mix the "Bodacious" with the stout for a "Black and Blue"

Edmonton
Level Contributor
107 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any Blueberry Beer /

Try the yard house at red rock

San Jose
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any Blueberry Beer /

Sam Adams makes a blueberry beer now and the larger stores in Bullhead may have it. I had one a few nights back and did not enjoy it whatsoever, but taste is truly an individual thing.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/35/84501

8. Re: Any Blueberry Beer /

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Laughlin