We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Seafood Buffet

Which Laughlin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbia, TN
5 posts
Save Topic
Best Seafood Buffet

Hubby and I will be in Laughlin for 4 nights the beginning of Feb. Just wondering who has the best Seafood buffet on Friday nights? We will be staying at Harrah's, but I'm interested in the buffet at Avi's. Saw were they (Avi) are advertising "giant Crab legs" and made to order scampi. Which is better? Thanks in advance!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,658 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Seafood Buffet

bump

las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Seafood Buffet

I'm not sure but I thought the buffet at Avi was only Sunday brunch. I will add it is fantastic. $20 per person, sparkling wine, I was the only one eating the crab legs so I said bring me a small portion and it was still way too much. Reservations were necessary. We plan on making it a Sunday tradition whenever we go again.

3. Re: Best Seafood Buffet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 05:18