We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reno Earthquake

Which Reno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Reno Earthquake

www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/18168259.html

Looks like things are shaking up in this little town.

Reno, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Reno
Level Contributor
775 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reno Earthquake

Yes, things have been a little interesting around here for the past couple of weeks; for those of us who are California transplants this is nothing new. I know plenty of people who are native to this area, however, who are a little unnerved!

Texas
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Reno Earthquake

Hope it's all over by next Sunday, we'll be flying in from Texas, love Reno, but really don't want to experience an earthquake, tornados are enough!!

Decatur, Illinois
Level Contributor
421 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Reno Earthquake

Any word from the locals on how things are. I hope there is no damage for any of you.

Washington
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Reno Earthquake

I was down there April 13th- 17th we had 4 earthquakes then I never even felt them had to watch the news to know about them.

reno
Level Contributor
132 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reno Earthquake

Yes it has been rocking but seems to be settling down. I live in the area that is ground zero and it has been difficult with quite a bit of damage. Most of Reno and Sparks would not even know we are having problems if it were not for the news. While my area has felt hundreds of quakes including a 4.7 the rest of the area has felt at most 3, the 4.7 and a couple 4.2's.

6. Re: Reno Earthquake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 23:20