We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place with a view

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
300 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Place with a view

Hi all,

I'm seeking dinner with a view of downtown Reno.

Suggestions?

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place with a view

That depends on what type of view. The seafood area in the Atlantis is right over Virginia Street. Up in my neighborhood there are some nice views of downtown from Moxies (can be a bit greasy depending on what you order) or from Francis' Asian Bistro. Skyline has ok views and Italian style food. What type of food did you have in mind?

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
300 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place with a view

Not too food-focused. However, that greasy option is not toooo appealing.

I'm just looking to enjoy the lights. I live in the middle of nowhere and some lights are what the doctor ordered.

I saw Moxie's online, not aware of the other.

Enjoyed Atlantis last visit with the cars flying under!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Place with a view

With Moxies it depends on what you order, avoiding too much of the fried stuff and usually you are ok. Francis Asian Bistro is good, francisasianbistro.com. Both have outdoor patios but its still pretty early for either to open those up and both have tables near the window looking that way. We managed to eat outside last night, but it was getting cold when we went in. Offhand I can't thik of too many others that have that kind of view.

4. Re: Place with a view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2010, 06:20