We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bingo at Sands

Which Reno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Bingo at Sands

How is the Bingo room at Sands? Small and crowded? Overly smokey? Is there non-smoking seating? Beverage service?

Do they only play on paper or do they have the electronic machines machines as well?

Will I be the youngest person there at age 35? LOL

Portland
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bingo at Sands

My wife and I played Bingo at the Sands a few months ago. You will be the youngest person there! I am 40 and my wife is 38. There were plenty of places to sit, but the smoke was unbelieveable. I had been drinking and a headache set in very quickly because of the air. The only way for non-smoking seating would be another room....so no. We did paper,but you could pay for the machines. Beverage service was there and she came around quite a few times while were there. However, we were bingo virgins and found the calling of numbers so fast that we were way too focused on our cards.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bingo at Sands

Thank you for the feedback. I play Bingo with my father locally so I'm used to being a "youngin" at our place here which is why I made the joke. :)

I'm not too concerned about the smoke but understand it can be overwhelming, especially when it's in a small confined room. Some Bingo halls I've been too will have one or two tables labeled non-smoking so I'll see if there are any of those. And I'll try one of the early afternoon sessions before it gets too crowded or smokey.

Thanks again!

3. Re: Bingo at Sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2011, 06:16