We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eldorado Showroom

Pitt Meadows, Canada
Level Contributor
310 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Eldorado Showroom

Anyone seen the Cirque De Soleil show at the Eldorado?

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
300 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eldorado Showroom

Nope, but have tickets reserved for this Saturday night.....would you like a post with my review?

Pitt Meadows, Canada
Level Contributor
310 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eldorado Showroom

Yes, I sure would thank you. :)

Alabama
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eldorado Showroom

What happened to the report to be given on the Cirque De Soleil show at the Eldorado?

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
300 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eldorado Showroom

Hi my visit to the Eldorado is this Saturday 2/25th. I'll post after. Dinner at Roxy's first. Anyone been there?

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eldorado Showroom

I haven't been to that specific show but some co-workes have and said it was fabulous if you're into that sort of thing. I have been to two different shows there and enjoyed each of them. I really like the Eldorado's "showroom" -the way it was designed makes it actually feel more like an old fashioned theater.

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
300 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Eldorado Showroom

Hi All,

Reno this past weekend was quite nice.

Balagon at the Eldorado was a super show for the price. We sat in the VIP section and the close up action was cool! We had a few cocktails during the show (always a plus!) and enjoyed our time. It seemed a tad short and the costumes were a bit worn, but overall a good value. Of course the Cirque du Soleil attempt is not up to the original, but heck, it's Reno, baby!

Our dinner selection was Roxy's. Martini Bar is well worth a trip for 2 or 3 $4 martinis, and dinner was very nice with an excellent wine list. However, our server was awful!

Yo eleven to you all!