We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shows in Reno? Things we must see and do in Reno?

Which Reno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Shows in Reno? Things we must see and do in Reno?

Husband and I will be heading to Reno in February for a few days, can anyone suggest shows that are a must see? a great spa for me to enjoy and be pampered? things we should see and do and not miss?

Edited: 17 January 2013, 00:32
Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
299 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shows in Reno? Things we must see and do in Reno?

I like Peppermill's Toscana Spa and the Atlantis Spa. Great water features at both.

See Tahoe, Virginia City.

Shows? I hear the new one at the Eldorado (Magique) is pretty good and directed by Mistinguette (who worked with Greg Thompson for years with "Showgirls"). If that's your sort of show, check it out!

Good luck!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shows in Reno? Things we must see and do in Reno?

thank you for info. Really appreciate it!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Reno
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shows in Reno? Things we must see and do in Reno?

Drive to Tahoe for a day. An ultimate show.

Reno, Nevada
Level Contributor
1 post
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shows in Reno? Things we must see and do in Reno?

We went to Magique at the Eldorado last night and very much enjoyed the show. Good illusions and fast paced. Pretty costumes.

South Lake Tahoe...
Level Contributor
183 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shows in Reno? Things we must see and do in Reno?

I really like the Spa Toscana at the Peppermill.

A days drive around Lake Tahoe is a must if the weather's nice.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,634 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Shows in Reno? Things we must see and do in Reno?

I usually get a pedicure or get my hair colored by Calvin at Spa Toscana, spend day in the spa & bring book to the solarium area of spa and waste a few hours relaxing there. Stay in the Tuscany Tower part of Peppermill is our favorite & dine at Oceana.

Drive to Virginia City, ride the old steam train, visit some old world saloons - http://www.virginiatruckee.com. Also do a day trip to Lake Tahoe where we like to do boat trip aboard the Tahoe Queen.

As far as entertainment, we usually go to El Dorado for shows, although really hate their parking garage there.

Edited: 19 February 2013, 04:04
7. Re: Shows in Reno? Things we must see and do in Reno?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 05:15