We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best shows to see? Best spa? Things we must do?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best shows to see? Best spa? Things we must do?

Heading to Reno with my husband for a few days in February. Can anyone suggest shows we must see? A spa I can be pampered in? Things we must see? Restaurants we must enjoy?

Edited: 17 January 2013, 00:30
Oregon
Destination Expert
for Reno
Level Contributor
4,194 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best shows to see? Best spa? Things we must do?

Restaurants rated: tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g45992-Reno_Neva…

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best shows to see? Best spa? Things we must do?

If weather and time allows I suggest visiting Virginia City, an historical little town with some neat features.

Santa Clarita...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best shows to see? Best spa? Things we must do?

Virginia city is a cool old ghost town worth seeing.Old saloon, historical homes, some tours, Can walk most of the town. Best hotels are el dorado, silver legacy, atlantis and peppermill. I'm trying to find a room with a jacuzzi in the living room. El dorado is booked up, so It's between Peppermill and Silver Legacy. Peppermill's restaurants are gorgeously decorated, but I love the old mine and chandelier theme at Silver Legacy. Also, Peppermill and Atlantis are a little out of walking distance to the main town, maybe 1-2 miles. I'm looking into magic shows also.You'll have to check an entertainment guide for shows.Atlantis upgraded me to a concierge room, and they have nicer swimming pools.I really like some features from all of them, so it's hard. Have great time.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best shows to see? Best spa? Things we must do?

Thanks so much!! We stayed at Peppermill, it had an amazing spa!!! We ended up not having time for entertainment so we saw no shows, bummer. Peppermill was nice however, certain sections were a bit dated, the service was excellent though!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Reno
Level Contributor
4,194 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best shows to see? Best spa? Things we must do?

I LOL at the "dated" comment. Peppermill is hard to nail down, in the regard. That's partly why it's our favorite. First class service, agreed. Glad you liked it.

I'd enjoy reading your full trip report.

Prineville, Oregon
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Best shows to see? Best spa? Things we must do?

My wife and I love the spa at the Atlantis have been ther twice, amazing!

7. Re: Best shows to see? Best spa? Things we must do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2014, 05:17