We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

England to Reno

Which Reno hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
England to Reno

I would like some advice please I have been invited to stay with friends in Reno but I am finding it really hard to find a airline that flies direct from England there. My friends said I could also try flying into Sacramento. Which would be easiest for me to fly into I live in Leeds but can get to either Manchester (best) or if needs be London.

Thank you for your help in advance

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,905 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: England to Reno

There are no direct ("non stop" in the USA) flights from the UK to Reno. You will need to connect somewhere and fly on to Reno from there. The Reno airport has a very good website that shows air services to/from the Reno/Lake Tahoe area.

renoairport.com/flight-info/non-stopsone-sto…

Cardiff, South Wales
Level Contributor
540 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: England to Reno

We are flying next year from the U.K. to San Francisco staying the night near the airport and then driving to Reno the following day. We had a very good deal through Virgin to San Fran so decided to do it that way.

Long Barn...
Level Contributor
4,709 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: England to Reno

The three main airports with direct flights from England to this area are San Francisco, Las Vegas and Los Angelus. You might check flights to Las Vegas and then another flight to Reno. Southwest Airlines has very good and inexpensive flights between Las Vegas and Reno. Check with the SWA website for information on flights to Reno.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: England to Reno

Thank you everybody for your help with this I will look at all the options.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: England to Reno

Be aware that the drive from San Fran to Reno will involve some amazing scenery and mountainous roads, especially if you visit Lake Tahoe (recommended). Gorgeous scenery. Economy car not best choice. (ask how I know....) :)

6. Re: England to Reno

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2014, 05:22