We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking in Reno at night...

SF Bay Area
Level Contributor
226 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Walking in Reno at night...

Gal friend and I are planning trip to Reno in few months. Will be staying at either the Siena or the Plaza Resort Club. We want to walk to Great Full Gardens for dinner on Saturday night. Not too concerned about the walk there but the walk back around 9pm at night. Do you think this will be okay or should we plan to get a taxi?

Thanks!

Reno, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Reno
Level Contributor
776 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walking in Reno at night...

I am female, and I would feel totally comfortable making that walk...particularly with a friend. My mouth is watering even thinking about the menu at Great Full Gardens-you'll have a fantastic meal!!!

SF Bay Area
Level Contributor
226 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walking in Reno at night...

Yeah, After reading some of the other threads, we were a bit concerned about this. Thanks!

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
300 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walking in Reno at night...

Stayed at Siena in December. No worries at all for me. Have a great trip!

4. Re: Walking in Reno at night...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2015, 05:16