We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainers at the Concert Hall

Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Entertainers at the Concert Hall

On our last trip to Wendover I noticed listings of all Entertainers and the dates that they will appear at the tables in the restaurants.

I have noticed that on the tripadvisor that these attractions are not published. I am interested in two entertainers in August, ZZ Top and Garth Brooks. I do not remember the exact dates and the tripadvisor does add them to their newsletter. Is there a reason for this and how do I find out what entertainers and dates of their appearance?

Washington
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainers at the Concert Hall

Did you try wendoverfun.com ? When are you planning on visiting? We are going in June. If you have any questions I will try to answer then. This will be our first trip.

Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainers at the Concert Hall

Thanks for the information WashingtonDeb.

I did try the web site you advised and found information about dates and entertainers appearing at the Concert Hall. However, the listings were ended in June.

I am surprised that there are so many sold out performances.

We have never visited Wendover as our primary vacation location as there is not a whole lot to do there. Eat, drink and gamble, I am fine with that but my husband watches a lot of TV,and needs other things to do, this trip would be for my sister and myself.

I will visit the web site every week, both performers are one after the other some time in the middle of August.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
426 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainers at the Concert Hall

Hi Gayle, There are exactly four things to do in Wendover: gamble, drink, eat, and see a show. The concert hall is neat. It's only about 1,000 seats, so all the seats sort of feel up close and personal. They get some surprisingly big names there too. Here is a link for all the shows for months to come wendoverfun.com/concerthall/complete_list.ht…

I've met a lot of Canadians in Wendover, and hate to say that most of them say they are disappointed and bored after about a day. If you really LOVE to gamble, it's an okay place. Enjoy your trip! -Wen

4. Re: Entertainers at the Concert Hall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about West Wendover