We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attitash Marketplace Motel in Bartlett

MA
Level Contributor
18 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Attitash Marketplace Motel in Bartlett

Has anyone ever stayed there? It looks great on their website but I can't find any reviews online. Thanks, Cristina

Attitash Mountain Resort
Water Parks, Biking Trails, Ski & Snowboard Areas, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
MA
Level Contributor
18 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Attitash Marketplace Motel in Bartlett

Anyone?

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Attitash Marketplace Motel in Bartlett

what is the web site address?

MA
Level Contributor
18 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Attitash Marketplace Motel in Bartlett

http://www.attitashmotel.com/ :0)

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Attitash Marketplace Motel in Bartlett

Thanks for the website. I called a friend of mine in NH who use to book rentals. He said the place was well cared for and a decent value for comparable properties of its type. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Dave

MA
Level Contributor
18 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Attitash Marketplace Motel in Bartlett

Dave, thank you for your reply and your help. I'm glad to know that it's a reputable place to stay.

Cristina

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
221 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Attitash Marketplace Motel in Bartlett

we stayed there last june in a studio.

One large room with a jacuzzi tub. Kitchen consisted of two burners, fridge, convection/micro, coffee pot, toaster.

The studio we stayed at in the attitash mt village the yr before had a full kitchen and a Murphy bed. If given the choice this yr, would go with the studio in the village.

Both are very clean, but traveling with a child we had to drive to the pool. IF staying in the village can walk to pool and playground. There is an IGA, Dunkin Donuts and Citizens Bank very close by to both.

5 minutes to StoryLand.

They do offer specials if you are willing to sit through the timeshare sales pitch but I couldn't bear to do it.

Brenda

Get answers to your questions about Bartlett