We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nestlenook Farm

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Nestlenook Farm

I just tried to get on the Nestlenook Farm website and it says the farm is closed for renovations, a new look and a new name. Anyone know what's going on with them?

Foxboro...
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nestlenook Farm

Bump... No one in the area knows what's going on with this?

Nahant...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nestlenook Farm

They had closed the main inn a few years ago with the intent to update building codes (for insurance issues I was told). I think this is part of that process. We stayed at the main inn for years, but when the long time owner/managers passed away (the Cyr's) they closed it/ and thre pool as well.

Lewiston, Maine...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nestlenook Farm

Will they still be holding their sleigh rides in December?

Nahant...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nestlenook Farm

I would have to say no, since a large part of the rennovations would include the main inn (which is right in front of where you'd hop on the sleigh ride. And I would assume that if they were ready for sleigh rides, they would post some update. I think they'll be closed for the remainder of this year and well into next year.

Jackson, New...
Level Contributor
401 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nestlenook Farm

Nancy Cry past away some time ago. But Robert is still alive and involved with the property. It will re-open after the renovations.

Jackson, New...
Level Contributor
401 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nestlenook Farm

Just checked with Kurt who manages the Resort for Robert Cyr. They plan on being open the fourth week of October for long-term rentals, and will be doing Horses, Sleigh Rides and Ice Skating too.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Nestlenook Farm

They took money for November reservations early summer, and we've heard nothing about canceling. Also nobody replies to emails. There should be more info posted, or people are going to think the money's been stolen.

8. Re: Nestlenook Farm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 October 2013, 19:35
Lewiston, Maine...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Nestlenook Farm

I hope this is true Snorkl3guy. One of the most beautiful nighttime sleigh rides in the world, in one of the prettiest villages.

North Waterboro, ME
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nestlenook Farm

There was a fire that happened at this place on Sunday (11/3/2013) night. Here is a link to a news story:

pressherald.com/news/Jackson__NH_inn_catches…

Get answers to your questions about Jackson
Recent Conversations