We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Minimum Night stay at Nordic Village?

Which Jackson hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bar Harbor, Maine
Level Contributor
194 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Minimum Night stay at Nordic Village?

My boyfriend & I are looking to make reservations at Nordic Village this Fall/early Winter. On their website it says that they have a 2 night minimum unless otherwise noted....the problem is that we both have a demanding jobs that will only allow us to spend one day there. Does anyone know when there would be an option to stay just one night? Also, has anyone stayed there recently??? It has been at least 12 years since I have stayed there, so I have no idea how much it has changed since then.

attleboro, ma
Level Contributor
28 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Minimum Night stay at Nordic Village?

If you call them the day before they may let you stay one night. A few years ago I called them that morning and asked for just one night and they argeed . So if it is not the busy season (ie not high foliage or ski)

Good luck, I am planning on going next week for a few days.

CG

2. Re: Minimum Night stay at Nordic Village?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 20:19
Get answers to your questions about Jackson
Recent Conversations